CSTS has launched their promotional art contest for 2013:
|CSTS Broadwave – Design the 2013 Artwork
|The Can’t Stop The Serenity promotional art contest is back for 2013!
In its seven-year history, Can’t Stop The Serenity has raised more than half a million dollars for Equality Now. We can do even more good works this year, but only if people show up!
That’s where you come in. Since we’ve been doing this for more than half a decade now, the novelty factor has worn off, which means it’s more important than ever before to build excitement for CSTS. The annual art is a critical tool for raising awareness about the event, building excitement, and getting people into theaters around the world.
Think you’ve got what it takes to design this year’s official promotional artwork? Then read on to learn the rules for this year’s contest:
THE (ABBREVIATED) RULES:
- All artwork you submit must be your own. If you plan to incorporate any stock imagery in your entry, you must have documentation showing that you have permission to use and reproduce it.
- It should go without saying, but we’ll say it anyway. Don’t use copyrighted artwork in your submission.
- Because this is about Equality Now and Peace in the ‘Verse, there should be no overt violence portrayed within the art.
- The winner’s artwork will be used by CSTS for the purposes of the 2013 CSTS Screenings and events, and for additional promotional purposes until the 2014 artwork has been chosen. No other compensation will be given to the winner.
- There is a limit of 3 submissions per artist.
For artwork guidelines and how to submit your entries check out all the details.
Good luck! We can’t wait to see your submissions!
~ 2012 Can’t Stop the Serenity Global Team ~
To stay updated with CSTS follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, MySpace, or visit us atwww.cantstoptheserenity.com.
|CSTS Broadwaves is brought to you by the Can’t Stop the Serenity Global Team.
You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:
Good luck to all who take part.